Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wendsday April 16th, 2008

I was called by a local resident of Yacolt about Clark Public Utilities tearing down the nest off the power poles. I informed them I had heard about the tear down. But I did not know the new news..Yellow caution tape replaced the Orange Sleeve. Click on photo to enlarge.
In addition, that CPUD had removed the first orange sleeve they installed earlier this month. And relocated it up the street. Also in addition, placed Yellow caution tape in place of the orange sleeve. But I was also something that,

Click on photo to enlarge.
I was not aware of . And that is that CPUD had installed two more orange sleeves improperly at two locations. Moreover, within a day’s time the Quakers had used the improper installation to their advantage, and started to build a nest.